quick meal's Note:
I usually replace my mini blinds when they get dirty because they are a pain to clean. Not this time! I looked up how to clean blinds and found the simplest technique out there.... and it worked! Try this out. It will save you lots of money and time. Make sure you use Automatic Dishwasher Detergent.
My Private Note
clean b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml dish detergent, automatic
- hot water
- 1Run straight hot water into your bathtub until there is enough to just cover the blinds.
- 2Add detergent and mix with your hand. Place blinds into the bathtub water.
- 3Soak until the water gets cold.
- 4Run a long handled brush (such as a toilet brush) over the blinds. I really didn't have to scrub at all.
- 5Remove from tub to drain on a towel. Hang to completely dry.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean Blinds
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g