Recipe by quick meal
I usually replace my mini blinds when they get dirty because they are a pain to clean. Not this time! I looked up how to clean blinds and found the simplest technique out there.... and it worked! Try this out. It will save you lots of money and time. Make sure you use Automatic Dishwasher Detergent.
- 1 cup dish detergent, automatic
- hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Run straight hot water into your bathtub until there is enough to just cover the blinds.
- Add detergent and mix with your hand. Place blinds into the bathtub water.
- Soak until the water gets cold.
- Run a long handled brush (such as a toilet brush) over the blinds. I really didn't have to scrub at all.
- Remove from tub to drain on a towel. Hang to completely dry.