Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had this at Clay Hill Farm in Ogunquit, Maine this summer. It is by far the best seafood scampi I have ever eaten! (The prep time does not include cooking the lobster).
- If using a whole lobster, cook it in simmering water for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and pick out meat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- When boiling, add pasta, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add the shrimp and scallops to sauté pan.
- Stir immediately to coat the seafood with the oil.
- Let cook a minute or two, until the shrimp turn pink.
- Add the white wine and bring to a simmer.
- Let simmer until the liquid is reduced a little.
- Add the lemon juice, chopped parsley, garlic and lobster meat.
- Turn off the heat on the stove and add the butter to the pan.
- Let it slowly melt into the sauce as you swirl the pan.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauté pan and toss.
- Serve immediately!