Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw Clay Aitken on martha Stewart and he gave this recipe as his favorite - I tried it and I can see why he calls it his favorite - mmmmm good!!
- Ritz cracker, crushed (1 roll)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 2 cups chedddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix together crackers, sugar, pineapple, cheddar cheese, and flour.
- Put in 9x13 bakng dish. put more curshed crackers on top and the melted butter.
- Bake in 350F oven for 35-40 minutes.
Not sure why this is considered a salad, but it was very tasty! I made exactly as directed and served with some pork chops that baked in the oven at the same time for a nice last minute side dish with ingredients I had on hand. This would be good with ham as well. Thanks for sharing Chef mariajane!