Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Daughter Claudia loves to help make this easy dessert for friends & family
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups strawberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, combine gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan. In mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding on low for 2 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add pudding.
- Spread over crust.
- Spoon gelatin mixture over top.
- Chill until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yields: 12-servings.