Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
A daughter has some reading handicaps but also likes to to be able to do things on her own so I helped her make this really easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, brown hamburger meat and onion over.
- 2medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Pour off drippings.
- 3Stir in catsup, salt, and pepper, heat through, stirring if needed.
- 4Spoon equal amounts of beef mixture on bottom half of each bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Claudia's Quick Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1054.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g