Recipe by wjorma
Another easy recipe for anyone to make on their own or with assisted help. Serve with fruit of your choice. It is also nice cold . Claudia likes frozen peas so they can be used instead of asparagus.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageboiled fat-free ham, minced
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dry onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (any brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400. Spray a 10 inch pie pan and add :ham,asparagus,cheese and onion. Set aside.
- Into a medium bowl whisk together:eggs,milk,baking mix,salt, parsley and pepper.
- Pour over reserved ingredients in the pie pan.
- Bake 30 minutes and let set 5 minutes before cutting into 6 slices.