Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy recipe for anyone to make on their own or with assisted help. Serve with fruit of your choice. It is also nice cold . Claudia likes frozen peas so they can be used instead of asparagus.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageboiled fat-free ham, minced
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dry onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (any brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400. Spray a 10 inch pie pan and add :ham,asparagus,cheese and onion. Set aside.
- Into a medium bowl whisk together:eggs,milk,baking mix,salt, parsley and pepper.
- Pour over reserved ingredients in the pie pan.
- Bake 30 minutes and let set 5 minutes before cutting into 6 slices.