Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
We like using cheaper parts but the breasts will do for a party Sometimes we use rosemary in place of the thyme You use cheap dry white wine for this....red will turn the chicken an unplesant mahogany color but it willl tast fine.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken pieces
- 750 ml dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup dry onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 -3 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped coarse
- 1⁄2 cup butter, sliced into 8 pieces
- Place chicken into a long glass pan and put in everything else.
- bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- we serve with white rice and broccoli.