Recipe by NahimehJoon
A spicy, bold marinade to add a punch of flavor to your top sirloin. For a subtle flavor, use this marinade for steaks; for a mature and thorough flavor, use for steak cut in 2" cubes for kabobs. Cooking time refers to chill time.
Top Review by clmortenson
I really liked the marinade, although I toned down the amount of crushed red pepper for my kids sake (1/2 tsp). I liked the marinade ingredients so much that I could see using it as a dressing instead of putting it on meat. I did boil it once I took the meat out and added 2 TBSP honey and served it to drizzle over the meat. Tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 small cloves of pressed garlic