Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley, crushed
- Blend all of the ingredients, together until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Shrimp, Crabmeat, Duck, Brussels Sprouts, Jimcama, Radishes.
Made it exactly as directed, but added another teaspoon of fresh crushed garlic (can you tell I love garlic?). It was outstanding. Thank you.
I made this exactly as directed and it is wonderful. We had it with shrimp and beef tempura and it was a great dipping sauce. Thanks for sharing.
This was very good! I prepared exactly by the recipe, using dried parsley and tarragon. I would have preferred to use fresh, but it was not available at my grocery store. Next time, I may cut back on the capers, due to the saltiness or maybe I just need to rinse them more. This was very good, served with chilled jumbo shrimp as the dippers! It is a keeper! Thanks Shirl(J)831!