Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My best friend Mo and I ate this in the dorms but we perfected the mayo in my apartment. The mayo is simple and I just used what I found in the cabinet. It is also amazing with avocados!
- 3 tablespoons canola oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices light bologna
- 2 slices American cheese
- Mix mayo, pepper, paprika, and Tabasco until you get a nice spicy balance.
- Spread 1 1/2 tsp of mayo mixture on each sandwich. I put it on both slices.
- Lay down a slice of bologna and american cheese on each. Stack the sandwiches and cut into triangles. ENJOY!