Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
I could not believe it when I went to search for this recipe on Zaar and did not find it. This is such an amazing chicken dish that everyone will love. It has been my husbands favorite dish since the first time I made it. Really simple to make, and tastes so good. This recipe is from The Best of The Best. Enjoy
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Made this recipe for today and the family loved it. I used canned asparagus, fresh would have been better, but I didn't have any on hand. I made it exactly as directed, except I put the chicken on bottom and arranged the asparagus on top, then covered with the sauce and cheese. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 10 ounces frozen asparagus (fresh broccoli is the best) or 10 ounces broccoli (fresh broccoli is the best)
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with pepper. Saute in oil over medium heat until opaque, about 6 minute Drain.
- Cook broccoli or asparagus until tender crisp; drain and arrange in bottem of casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, curry, and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Serves 6.