- balkan yogurt (thick)
- lemon zest
- garlic, minced (just a little bit)
- sea salt, to taste
- of fresh mint, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a sauce consistency with all the ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Although don't leave it too long or the garlic will flavour the yogurt too strongly.
- Enjoy over fish kebabs in pita bread with a sprinkling of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley. Or to have it gluten free like we do serving the kebabs over recipe#139610 sprinkled with a little sumac on the rice (mainly for looks) and chopped fresh flat leaf parsley on top along with lemon wedges on the side.