- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham crackers or 1 chocolate cookie pie crust, 9 inch
- strawberries (optional garnishment) or raspberries (optional garnishment)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, melted white chocolate chips, egg and vanilla. Pour into prepared crust pie.
- Bake in preheated 325 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes or until just set.
- Cool. Drizzle with puréed raspberries and top with fresh berries, if desired.