Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
a simple, old family favorite.
Make and share this Classic Walnut Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 8 eggs
- 4 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups butter
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnut halves
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- melt together butter and chocolate over a double boiler.
- combine sugar an eggs until well mixed.
- add cooled chocolate mixture.
- sift flour together with baking powder and salt.
- add dry ingredients to wet, mix thoroughly.
- mix in walnuts.
- pour into 13 x 18 shallow baking pan.
- bake at 350 for 25 minutes.