Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
a simple, old family favorite.
Make and share this Classic Walnut Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- melt together butter and chocolate over a double boiler.
- combine sugar an eggs until well mixed.
- add cooled chocolate mixture.
- sift flour together with baking powder and salt.
- add dry ingredients to wet, mix thoroughly.
- mix in walnuts.
- pour into 13 x 18 shallow baking pan.
- bake at 350 for 25 minutes.