Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and I both like this recipe real well. It is easy and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup hellman or best food mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium red apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Add apples and celery.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
- Just before serving sprinkle with walnuts.
I made this salad for dinner tonight. My DH has been wanting a Waldorf salad for quite some time. It turned out wonderful. Thank you for a simple yet delicious recipe.
This salad turned out delicious...didn't have any lemon juice, so I substituted a little wine vinegar. Thanks for sharing your recipe.