Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2. It takes almost no time to make and is delicious on green salads, pasta and potato salad. Having a choice of lemon juice or 1 of 2 differents vinegars adds versatility. I prefer using sel de mer which is also called sea salt but table salt is just fine to use.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 44.37-59.16 ml fresh lemon juice or 44.37-59.16 ml white wine vinegar or 44.37-59.16 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt or 1.23 ml sel de mer sea salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Toss with greens, pasta or potato salad.
This was a great little dressing - made it tonite for ZWT - France. It's amazing what one little ingredient can do for a very basic dressing - the mustard made all the difference. Easy and good. Thanks, Dreamer!
This is it! This is the simple and delicious vinaigrette I've been looking for! So easy to whip up and tastes great as written. Or it can be modified with extra herbs and flavors. Thanks for posting a keeper!
Made a refreshing salad for we've been hovering around 100 degrees for the past four or five days. The weather guy said it will reach 85 next week. I'm just giddy with excitement. Made for ZWT#8~France.