1 hr 30 mins
Loves To Cook but NOT clean up's Note:
A crisp cool salad with a surprising twist. My mom has made this for years and it's one of the few ways I will eat Veg-All as I don't care for mixed vegetables. I have to call for the ingredients every time so I finally decided to save the recipe. I hope you enjoy as much as I do! Please note cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can Veg-All (or 2 small, prefer smaller size pieces not homestyle, drained)
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1/2 head lettuce, small pieces
- 2 tomatoes, small chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped (to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise, add additional
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, as needed to get desired consistency
- 11. Drain liquids from Veg-All and Tuna.
- 22. Prechop all veggies to be somewhat consistent in size with Veg-All.
- 33. Mix all ingredients together adding more mayo as needed so that salad is coated but not really dripping. Veggies will add lots of moisture.
- 44. Chill for at least an hour to let flavors marry, meant to be served cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Veg-All Salad
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 579.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g