- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packagessoft cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Best if Made a day ahead!
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl; add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes~ Remove and cool for 20 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients and pour over baked cheese cake.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temp.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with fresh berries!