Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple recipe..
Make and share this Classic Tuna Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (if using cans, drained and chunked)
- 1⁄8 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 egg, Hard cooked & chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- lettuce leaf, curly-leaf
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped or 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 slices bread
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
- Chill several hours.
- Line 2 slices of bread with lettuce.
- Top each with 1/2 tuna mixture.
- Top with the remaining bread.
Good classic tuna sandwich. I used relish rather than olives but otherwise made as directed. Simple and good. Thanks Kana Kahuna for a nice lunch. Made for Bargain Basement tag.