Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
More yummy comfort food.
- 2 (3 ounce) envelopes Starkist tuna
- 1 cup del monte peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup buttery cracker, crushed
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry egg noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding peas and carrots during the last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain in colander.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. Stir in noodles, peas and carrots and tuna.
- Transfer to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake 15 minutes; top with cracker crumbs. Continue baking 5-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
good stuff but topped mine with crushed chips like mom used to.