Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Here a recipe I found in my recipe files.
Make and share this Classic Tomato Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix thoughtly 1/2 cup soup and remaining ingredients. Shape firmly into loaf; place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Blend remaining soup, 1/4 cup of water, 2 tablespoons drippings. Heat, stir often.
This is a Campbell's Soup recipe. My DD brought it to my attention and we love it! Easy, moist and delish!