Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From "Practical Thai Cooking" by Puangkram C. Schmitz & Michael J. Worman.
Make and share this Classic Thai Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the curry paste and stir-fry until it releases its aroma.
- Add the tofu and cook another 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, mix and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, green onion and cilantro and transfer to a serving dish and garnish.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerated it will keep a couple of weeks.
We loved this...I made it as directed but since it was our main dish, I used more tofu than called for and also used several green onions in the recipe as well as on top. Also, I used brown rice just because I enjoy it and the recipe was great. Made for ZWT 9.