Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was suprised on how much the raisins added depth and sweetness. I did add a couple drops of liquid smoke. Sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine raisins and water in a bowl and let sit, covered, until raisins are plump, about 5 minutes.
- Puree raisin mixture with rest of ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.