Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Knorr's website recipe
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
This is THE recipe for spinach dip :) We make this all the time and have for many years. It's a Thanksgiving staple :)