Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This one is a fair amount easier to make then the other one I have posted. This made it an ideal thing to make for our after New Years football party. Great hangover food.
- 396.89 g canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 283.49 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml cream cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small baking dish mix together all ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and bake until hot and bubbly (about 40 minutes).
- Serve hot with chips or bread of your choice.