Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This one is a fair amount easier to make then the other one I have posted. This made it an ideal thing to make for our after New Years football party. Great hangover food.
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small baking dish mix together all ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and bake until hot and bubbly (about 40 minutes).
- Serve hot with chips or bread of your choice.