Recipe by FunkiMonki
Why is it that we crave the back to basics, simple food that has been around for eons. Special thanks to "the 250 best 4 ingredient recipes" for this recipe.
- 1 lb lean boneless lamb
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim lamb. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate for up to 24 hours in refrigerator. Room temp, 30 minutes.
- Soak wooden skewers at least 10 minutes to prevent charring during cooking.
- Remove meat from marinade, Thread meat on skewers. broil under broiler or BBQ over med-high until done to personal preference. (approx. 5 min rare, 7 minutes per side for medium).
- Serve with your favorite tzatziki sauce and savour the efforts of your labour.