Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Why is it that we crave the back to basics, simple food that has been around for eons. Special thanks to "the 250 best 4 ingredient recipes" for this recipe.
- 1 lb lean boneless lamb
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Trim lamb. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate for up to 24 hours in refrigerator. Room temp, 30 minutes.
- Soak wooden skewers at least 10 minutes to prevent charring during cooking.
- Remove meat from marinade, Thread meat on skewers. broil under broiler or BBQ over med-high until done to personal preference. (approx. 5 min rare, 7 minutes per side for medium).
- Serve with your favorite tzatziki sauce and savour the efforts of your labour.
This was easy to prepare, and easy to cook. The lemon flavor was quite strong, to our tastes, so next time I will reduce the amount.