Classic Sour Cream Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425°F Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar in medium mixing bowl; stir to blend.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing bowl; stir to blend.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients; stir just until blended (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Blueberry or Raspberry Muffins: Gently fold 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) berries into batter.