Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Originally from the alaskaseafood.org website.
Make and share this Classic Smoked Salmon Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 12 slices rye cocktail bread
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- lemon slice
- fresh dill sprig
For Herbed Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 -5 drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, dill weed, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Arranged smoked salmon, small bowl of herbed cream cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter.
- Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.