Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great meal, you can't be polite with this one at the dinner table, so dig in
Make and share this Classic Sloppy Joes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan set over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onions and green pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add beef to the pan.
- Cook, stirring until browned, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve on sandwich buns.