8 hrs 10 mins
This Cook's Illustrated recipe was a hit at our last summer party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sliced orange, lemon and sugar to a large pitcher.
- 2Mash until juice is released but fruit is not crushed.
- 3Stir in orange juice, Triple Sec and wine.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but 8 is best.
- 5Stir and serve with ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: