Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a delicious classic. make sure the internal temp of the chicken reaches at least a safe 175 degrees farenheit.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- get chicken out of fridge, use a roasting pan to roast chicken in
- place chicken in pan.
- brush olive oil on chicken first
- stuff a whole washed lemon up the chicken's cavity
- place a few sprigs in the cavity as well
- rub olive oil into chicken.
- Wash hands very well
- pour the chicken broth into the pan not on top of chicken.
- bake covered with aluminum foil for about 3 hours or until meat is fully cooked
- when meat is done take off foil and let skin crisp up for aprox. 10 minutes.
- when serving make sure to take off the skin. It's not healthy!