1/3 Photos of Classic Rhubarb Crisp
This is a family favourite. It's not fancy but it sure is good and there are very few dishes to clean up afterwards -- a definite bonus for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the rhubarb, one cup sugar, egg, 2 tablespoons flour and mace and spread into a deep pie plate.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients to make a crumbly mixture.
- 3Cover the rhubarb with this mixture.
- 4Bake at 375 F for about a half hour, or until rhubarb is tender.
- 5Serve warm with cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 68.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g