1/1 Photo of Classic Raspberry Vinaigrette
So easy to make and so absolutely wonderful tasting! I love this over a variety of salad greens, shredded carrots, cucumbers, purple or red onion and croutons. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey, and basil; whirl 1 minute or until well blended.
- 2With the motor on, add olive oil in a slow steady stream, whirling until dressing is smooth.
- 3Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- 4Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1710.5
- Calories from Fat 1461
- Total Fat 162.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 71.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: