Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make and so absolutely wonderful tasting! I love this over a variety of salad greens, shredded carrots, cucumbers, purple or red onion and croutons. Yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey, and basil; whirl 1 minute or until well blended.
- With the motor on, add olive oil in a slow steady stream, whirling until dressing is smooth.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
Very tasty dressing. Thought I had done something wrong when it came out tan colored, but it tasted very good. I cut the olive oil down to 1/2 cup, as I always do with dressings to save calories, and it worked well.
Great dressing with a nice thick texture that doesn't separate. I served over grated carrots and romaine. Thanks Keen! Roxygirl