Recipe by keen5
So easy to make and so absolutely wonderful tasting! I love this over a variety of salad greens, shredded carrots, cucumbers, purple or red onion and croutons. Yummy!
Top Review by christinaleans
Very tasty dressing. Thought I had done something wrong when it came out tan colored, but it tasted very good. I cut the olive oil down to 1/2 cup, as I always do with dressings to save calories, and it worked well.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey, and basil; whirl 1 minute or until well blended.
- With the motor on, add olive oil in a slow steady stream, whirling until dressing is smooth.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.