Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very simple to make.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups carnation 2% evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pie shell on baking sheet; bake 10 minutes; let cool.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Combine bacon, cheese, flour and salt in bowl; spread evenly over pie shell.
- Stir together eggs and evaporated milk in another bowl.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.