Recipe by redhot
A great dish to eat while wearing bell-bottoms, and listening to a Bee Gees or 5th Demension album.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in pie shell, then sprinkle in cheese.
- In bowl, beat together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Break cold butter into small pieces over top.
- Bake in 375 oven 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.