Classic Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream and Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine sugar, spices and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly and blend in pumpkin, spice mixture, flour and evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 F and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Prepare topping by beating cream and syrup in a chilled bowl until soft peaks form.
- Dollop with cream and sprinkle with walnuts.