My future hubby and I really liked these potatoes. We thought they tasted like scalloped potatoes. When I made this recipe I halved the recipe which worked fine. I got this recipe from Favorite Brand Name Velveeta Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water 18 minutes or until barely tender; drain.
- 2Toss potatoes and remaining ingredients in 2 quart casserole; cover.
- 3Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving.
- 4Variation: Ham & Potatoes Au Gratrin - prepare as directed, stirring in 1 1/2 cups chopped ham with remainging ingredients.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g