Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My future hubby and I really liked these potatoes. We thought they tasted like scalloped potatoes. When I made this recipe I halved the recipe which worked fine. I got this recipe from Favorite Brand Name Velveeta Recipes.
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes (4-5 medium)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 18 minutes or until barely tender; drain.
- Toss potatoes and remaining ingredients in 2 quart casserole; cover.
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving.
- Variation: Ham & Potatoes Au Gratrin - prepare as directed, stirring in 1 1/2 cups chopped ham with remainging ingredients.