1/12 Photos of Classic Potato Salad
I make this classic potato salad a lot for pot lucks and picnics. Everyone likes this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
- 2Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- 4Add to potatoes.
- 5Add celery and onions and mix well.
- 6Stir in eggs.
- 7Sprinkle a little paprika on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 372.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: