1/12 Photos of Classic Potato Salad
I make this classic potato salad a lot for pot lucks and picnics. Everyone likes this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
- 2Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- 4Add to potatoes.
- 5Add celery and onions and mix well.
- 6Stir in eggs.
- 7Sprinkle a little paprika on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 686.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g