Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise or 236.59 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled,cubed and cooked
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs; toss to coat well.
- Cover; chill to blend flavors.
Just got done making this. We also added a little spicy brown mustard as well. Very good!!! Will keep this recipe to use again. Thanks for a great potato salad!
I made this one today! I haven't made this in years. When I first started out cooking I got the recipe from the back of the Hellmans Mayo jar. It is good! We ate it with Korean ribs and corn on the cobb. I didn't add the onions. I knew my husband wouldn't go for that. So I added a little sliced green onions and shredded baby carrots for some color. Next time, I will add more than two eggs.
This was amazing! I've made this once before and this is def. a keeper! I added in some sweet yellow and red peppers to mine as well. Absolutely divine! Thank you for this wonderful recipe :)