Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Bread Machine Cookbook Enough for 1 pizza. OAMC? Make in large batches and freeze.
- 1 (28 ounce) canpeeled plum tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes and oil in a saucepan and simmer on low, stirring to break up the tomatoes, for 30 minutes.
- Add seasoning and herbs and simmer for another 5 minutes.