Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Quick and simple recipe. I couldn't tell you where I found it but it's been a winner in my home for years. I use half light corn syrup and half dark corn syrup. I also use a Graham Cracker crust instead of a classic crust. Hope you like it. Vanilla Ice Cream goes really well with it when it's warm also.
- 1 cup corn syrup (I use 1/2 cup light and 1/2 cup dark)
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
- 1 deep dish pie shells or 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 gallon of your favorite vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla together.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 to 55 minutes.