1/2 Photos of Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Galley Wench's Note:
Found this recipe in my recipe 'basket' . . . have no idea where it came from but it's our favorite.
My Private Note
Large C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in eggs.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir into batter.
- 5Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 6Roll into 1" balls and put on baking sheet.
- 7Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- 8Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- 9DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g