Found this recipe in my recipe 'basket' . . . have no idea where it came from but it's our favorite.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into batter.
- Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1" balls and put on baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- DO NOT OVER-BAKE.