1/1 Photo of Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
The simple combination of savory but sweet peanut butter incoporated into a smooth, buttery dough gives this cookie its signature nutty flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine Peanut butter and butter for 30 seconds. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Blend in flour.
- 5Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 1-inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
- 7To Store: layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6049.5
- Calories from Fat 2940
- Total Fat 326.7 g
- Saturated Fat 147.3 g
- Cholesterol 860.0 mg
- Sodium 5801.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 707.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.9 g
- Sugars 438.7 g
- Protein 111.7 g