Recipe by Nurse_Corie
The simple combination of savory but sweet peanut butter incoporated into a smooth, buttery dough gives this cookie its signature nutty flavor
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Peanut butter and butter for 30 seconds. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Blend in flour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 1-inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
- To Store: layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.