Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty omelet, the herbs and cheese add a great flavor.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Whisk together eggs, thyme, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add butter and when it begins to foam pour in the egg mixture.
- Lift and lightly swirl pan around so the egg covers the bottom and begins to cook.
- Continue to move the pan around and lift edges of the omelet to let the uncooked egg run to the bottom.
- It is done when the top is just cooked and the bottom is beginning to brown slightly.
- Fold omelet in half and slide onto a serving dish.