- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 slices bread, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except ketchup. Spread mixture in ungreased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Spread ketchup over top.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until thermometer reads at least 160 degrees. Drain meat loaf. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- *You may substitute 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup crushed seasoned crackers or 3/4 cup quick cooking oats for the chopped bread.
- *You may substitute barbecue sauce or chili sauce for the ketchup.